• You must have a valid passport and authorization to return to travel, as you will pass customs and immigration. Citizens in some countries may need an additional visa. Check the immigration website Bahamian before booking
• The approximate leisure time in the Bahamas will be from 11:30 to 16:30
• This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
• Children under 6 months are not allowed on this tour
• The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by time, the Bahamian Coast Guard or the Immigration service when arriving in the Bahamas
To join us, book online or call (786) 212 4836
Ride in Style
1. Are reservations necessary?
Yes, the tour sells out. The driver will not allow passengers on the bus without a reservation, and the bus will not stop at a pick-up location unless it is on the schedule.
2. How do I buy tickets?
Book online or call us at (786) 212-4836. After booking, you will immediately receive an email confirmation containing your receipt and itinerary.
3. Can I pay in cash on the bus?
Cash is not accepted. You must purchase tickets in advance with a credit or debit card. Many of our tours are popular and sell out early. By booking in advance, you are guaranteed a spot.
4.Is it necessary to print my receipt?
No, a printed receipt is not required. The driver will have your name and be expecting you.
5. What if I don't receive the email confirmation with my receipt?
If you don't see the email confirmation in your Inbox, check your Spam or Junk Mail folder. You should also try performing a search in your email account for the phrase: Sensation Tours. If you still can't find the email, contact us and we will resend the confirmation.